This photograph was retouched and colourised using Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos 3. For this photograph I used solid colour adjustment layers with the blending mode for that layer set to Color.
A separate colour adjustment layer was used for each part of the photograph eg. background, skin, eyes, makeup etc. In total the work took about three days, including scanning, retouching and colourising the original. The resulting image was then printed as a 5″ x 7″ photograph.
Before and After Colorising Treatment
Click to view larger
This photograph was retouched and colourised using Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos 3. Here is the final result.
The original photograph is shown below.
In order to create this final visual, I took nine photographs of the GHA office exterior, and combined them to create an HDR composite. Continue reading
This restoration involved approximately six hours work using Photoshop with a Wacom Tablet. The original photograph was scanned using an Epson Perfection 1650 scanner.
This visual was produced for BD Magazine, to show how the light box on the top of the Rotunda will look once completed. This visual was produced using Photoshop.
And here is a close up of the light box.
And here is the visual in the BD Magazine article. Please excuse the quality as the magazine didn’t scan very well.
Here is the original digital photograph.
Using Photoshop and curves I adjusted the white and the black point, and then made sure that the skin tone was correct. I masked the figure from the background and used the camera blur filter to blur the background. Here is the result.
For this particular visual, I was tasked with breathing life into the supplied raw render from 3D Max. This required levelling, colour balance, retouching and compositing other photographic elements such as people, grass and sky.
Here is the result.
Below is the original raw render.
For this image I had to remove the brick wall from in front of the entrance. This involved extensive retouching without any other photographs to use. It was a challenge but I was very pleased with the result, as was the client.
Here is the final image.
And here is the original.
For this project I was tasked with creating a background image from a selection of photographs ready for an architectural visualizer to use to composite a new building. The photographs were under-exposed and had lost the sky detail. Also the shot that we finally decided on wasn’t wide enough so I had to extend it using a few other shots and some extensive photo retouching.
Here is the final resulting background.
Here is the original photograph
I used this as the base photograph. The frontage of the houses’ exposure could not be fixed so the next photograph was used to restore the frontages.