This photograph was retouched and colourised using Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos 3. For this photograph I used solid colour adjustment layers with the blending mode for that layer set to Color.
A separate colour adjustment layer was used for each part of the photograph eg. background, skin, eyes, makeup etc. In total the work took about three days, including scanning, retouching and colourising the original. The resulting image was then printed as a 5″ x 7″ photograph.
Before and After Colorising Treatment
Click to view larger
This photograph was retouched and colourised using Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos 3. Here is the final result.
The original photograph is shown below.
In order to create this final visual, I took nine photographs of the GHA office exterior, and combined them to create an HDR composite. Continue reading
This restoration involved approximately six hours work using Photoshop with a Wacom Tablet. The original photograph was scanned using an Epson Perfection 1650 scanner.
Last week I was asked to photograph the outside of the office where I work, complete with christmas trees that appear to grow through the ceiling, as a possible Christmas E-Card.
I had spent the last few weeks looking at the HDR photographs on Flickr and felt inspired to try HDR.
So here is the result of my first night time HDR.
I would like to thank Brendan Dekora for his post on night time HDR.
These concepts were created in Photoshop, to show the screen layout and the menu system. The final site would have been built in flash, but unfortunately the project didn’t get past the concept stage.
The screen layout consisted of a large background image and a menu system that expanded from left to right. At anytime the menu could be hidden to see the image. Below are a couple of sample screen layouts.
This visual was produced for BD Magazine, to show how the light box on the top of the Rotunda will look once completed. This visual was produced using Photoshop.
And here is a close up of the light box.
And here is the visual in the BD Magazine article. Please excuse the quality as the magazine didn’t scan very well.
Here is the original digital photograph.
Using Photoshop and curves I adjusted the white and the black point, and then made sure that the skin tone was correct. I masked the figure from the background and used the camera blur filter to blur the background. Here is the result.